We charge on a sliding scale of $15 to $40. No income verification, you decide what you can pay! There is a $10 one time additional fee for your first appointment. We offer acupuncture in a comfortable community setting.
Please schedule your appointment ahead of time, either book online or call. Walk in’s or same day appointments based on availability.
Boise Acupuncture Cooperative Inc. is a non-profit Corporation and shall be operated exclusively for charitable purposes in the promotion of health and shall not be operated, directly or indirectly, for the benefit of private interests.
Our purpose: To improve the quality of life in our community by providing relief from pain, discomfort, stress, isolation, and financial burdens of acute and chronic illness by providing complementary and alternative health care services, primarily acupuncture.
Our Wish List – All donations to BAC are tax deductible!
- Acupuncture and Balance
- Acupuncture and Change
- Acupuncture and Immunity
- Acupuncture and the Seasons – Spring & Allergies
- Acupuncture and the Seasons – Winter
- Acupuncture Side Effects
- Fertility Treatments
- First time with us? Here’s how to prepare.
- Happy New Year’s Resolution
- How often should you get Acupuncture?
- Kids like Acupuncture too!
- People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture
- Recliners for care
- Smoke Free With The BAC
- The Stress Response
- The 411 on Community Acupuncture
- To keep up on the clinic happenings, receive alternative health tips, and to learn about our additional treatment specials join our emailing list to receive our quarterly email newsletters. We do not give out your information!
- 2/16/2017 – A New Year of Community – The year of the rooster
- 11/14/2016 – A Season of Gratitude
- 07/07/2016 – Happy Summer from Boise Acupuncture Co-op
- 04/28/2016 – Boise Acupuncture Co-op Spring 2016 Newsletter
- 02/03/2016 – What’s New at BAC?
- 11/05/2015 – Newsletter: Be in tune with fall, Co-op membership, and New Acupuncturist!
- 06/30/2015 – Dog Days of Summer with BAC!
- 02/11/2015 – Acupuncture Winter Newsletter
- 10/01/2014 – Grand Opening Celebration!
- 07/19/2014 – Announcing the Boise Acupuncture Co-op
News & Updates
“Due to my age and activities, my body gets riddled daily. I started treatments after two major surgeries and my doctor prescribed it as part of my healing process. I now, after three years of treatments, wouldn’t miss a week for anything! Gretchen has shown me nothing but compassion, caring, understanding, and unbelievable expertise in what she does. She is not only an incredible person but a dear friend.”-PE, Boise ID
“I had been suffering with Plantar fasciitis for most of a year, when I started Acupuncture. After one treatment of Acupuncture the Fasciitis was cured. The advice I have been given has changed my life. Thanks, Stacey!!!”-TB, Kuna ID
“I have been having acupuncture treatments for several years now and it has helped me tremendously. I have found that on going treatments have helped with circulation and inflammation. Sometimes the results have been immediate, like knee pain gone in one treatment, or in the case of my son, a twitching eye stopped in one treatment. I have also experienced instant energy after a treatment if i have been tired, or a sense of calm if i have been stressed. Sometimes we can have strange symptoms and it could be there is a channel in the body that is blocked and one or two treatments could unblock it and the symptom goes away. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has not been able to receive help from other forms of medicine. The ladies who administer the treatments are kind and compassionate and quickly put you at ease. A satisfied customer.”-CJL, Boise ID